01. What’s the most depressing movie you’ve ever watched?
Requiem For a Dream (2000) by Darren Aronofsky
02. What’s the most disturbing movie you’ve ever watched?
Funny Games (1997) by Michael Haneke
03. An actor/actress you’ve seen in more than 8 movies? Name the movies.
Jamie Bell. His entire filmography of 20 films.
04. A film you could watch on repeat for the rest of your life?
The Dreamers (2004) by Bernardo Bertolucci
05. What’s the very first film you remember watching?
Hmm… Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)??
06. A film you wish you hadn’t watched?
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (2015)?? Everybody said it was the best Mission Impossible movie and it was one of the worst movies I’ve seen. I didn’t even watch the last 30 minutes.
07. A film you wish had a sequel?
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (2011). There are three sequels, they just didn’t shoot it yet and I’m not sure if they will. And I didn’t like the original ones, they are not as good as the books. They should actually make a TV Show out of this, there is definitely plenty of story for at least 4 seasons.
08. Which book would you like to see adapted into a film?
Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami.
09. The most aesthetically pleasing movie you’ve ever watched?
2001: A Space Odyssey (1969) by Stanley Kubrick
10. What’s your favorite movie director?
Michael Haneke (Amour, The White Ribbon, Code Unknown, Cache, Funny Games, The Seventh Continent).
11. A movie that holds a special place in your heart?
The 400 Blows (1959) by François Truffaut
12. Your favorite comedy film?
A Woman is A Woman (1961) by Jean-Luc Godard
13. A music video you would love to see developed into a film?
Time to Dance by The Shoes
14. A film everyone loves but you hate?
Reservoir Dogs (1992) by Quentin fucking Tarantino.
15. A film you love but everyone else hates?
The Village (2004) by M. Night Shyamalan.
16. Which cinematic universe would you like to live in?
Breathless (1960) by Jean-Luc Godard
17. What’s your favorite biopic?
La Vie en Rose (2007) about Edith Piaf.
18. A film with an amazing soundtrack?
Heartbeats (2010) by Xavier Dolan